3 minutes walk from A2 Exit of Tenkūbashi Station
About the free shuttle bus
There is a shuttle bus service to Haneda Airport for early-morning departures.
*Use of this service is available to guests only. (Reservation not required, free of charge)
- From April 1, 2021, the service of ［From Haneda Airport ⇒ To Hotel］ will be suspended for the time being.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but please use public transportation.
Futhermore, the shuttle bus [From hotel ⇒ Haneda Airport] in the morning will operate as usual.
From hotel⇒To Haneda Airport
|From hotel||Terminal 3|
Cautions when using courtesy bus
- The service may be delayed due to traffic conditions. Please make sure that you allow enough time for such eventualities.
- You may not be able to board the bus if it is already full. When the bus is full, please take the next bus or use public transport such as trains.
(The bus has a capacity of 58 persons, but the number of persons boarding may be further limited depending on others’ luggage, etc.)
- Please note in advance that group customers may not able to ride in the same bus.
- Please refrain from eating/drinking/smoking inside the bus.
- Please note in advance that we cannot be held liable for fragile items or valuables.
- Riding with large luggage (surfboards, snowboards, skis, etc.) may be refused in order to protect the safety of passengers.
- The timetable is subject to change.